MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - San Pablo QF: Nadal def. Berlocq 3-6 6-4 6-4

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #177
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: San Pablo QF: Nadal def. Berlocq 3-6 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Since the court is almost quicker than a proper indoor hardcourt, and with defensive movement being almost impossible, I honestly think Nalbandian could beat Nadal 6-2 6-2 or something like that the way Rafa is playing.
Me too. Nalbandian was impressive against Alkmagro. The courts are playing to his liking, too. It all depends on his condition. The Davis Cup team mentioned that David gets more tired more quickly, obviously.

But the Nalbandian who beat Almagro would blow Rafa off the court.

Let's wait and see.

I want the Brazilian crowd doing to David what they did to Charly: that would sooo backfire!