MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - San Pablo QF: Nadal def. Berlocq 3-6 6-4 6-4

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #176
country flag latso
Banned!

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: San Pablo QF: Nadal def. Berlocq 3-6 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestly View Post
I guess Nadal losing sets to the likes of Berlocq is expected after his long absence. Can't be sure what the future holds for him though. The long absence was a big blow to him. His slam winning days may be over.
i don't think we can read into his actual performance. I think he will still be half invincible on European sandy and sunny clay.

He just needs to come out alive from the bumpy and sticky thing they call clay in this tournament.

Monte Carlo will be the barometer for his RG performance i think, if he plays a final there (regardless if he wins or loses to Djokovic in it) he'll be the favorite for RG once again.
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote