MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #2666
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I thought tards were aggressive people, not limited to being protective?

Anyway starry, I can assure you I would have similar feelings if the same amount of idiocy came about from another player's defeat. I'm a caring person, I don't like to see people fighting over something that's pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

You can think what you want, but Federer isn't near the top of my list of favourite players, but I won't deny I have a soft spot for his tennis.

Maybe I've missed your posts decrying the excessive posts made about nadal's defeats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
My cholesterol and blood pressure are great

And I am watching curling
Canadians.
star is offline View My Blog!