MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #2663
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Getting all protective. Don't worry. We love you anyway. Your secret is safe with us.
I thought tards were aggressive people, not limited to being protective?

Anyway starry, I can assure you I would have similar feelings if the same amount of idiocy came about from another player's defeat. I'm a caring person, I don't like to see people fighting over something that's pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

You can think what you want, but Federer isn't near the top of my list of favourite players, but I won't deny I have a soft spot for his tennis.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!