MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - San Pablo QF: Nadal def. Berlocq 3-6 6-4 6-4

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #168
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: San Pablo QF: Nadal def. Berlocq 3-6 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
at these sad little Fedtards crying about the crowd.

Didn't see them complaining about the Nalbandian Almagro match although it was just as bad there.

It is true the Brazilians are not the last word in kindness & compassion (see: GlennMiryni) but sometimes you have to man up and play through it.

You dimwits need to rub 2 brain cells together and realize they want a Nadal-Nalbandian final. Don't take it personally.
who cares what's the goal and the background of the culprit, when a deed is disgusting - it's disgusting. Punto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote