MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 01:42 PM   #2633
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I am so excited I got tickets to the New Kids on the Block/98 Degrees/Boyz II Men tour

They seem to be pretty good seats

If I could just go back in time and tell 6 year old me that I was going to get to see NKOTB, she would be

And to go back in time and tell 16 year old me that I was going to get to see 98 Degrees again, she would be

(I never was crazy for Boyz II Men, but... their songs were good for middle school slow dances and, I like them enough )
I have no idea who any of those are. But yay have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I'm trying to think if I have seen Nole lose in person more than once...

I saw him lose at the USO one year to Hewitt on Grandstand. That was pretty miserable. In fact it was the only time Lleyton has beaten Nole And there were so many Aussies there doing their little cheers and I was literally the only Nole fan there because it was 2006 and no one knew who he was yet in the US

That may actually be the only time Usually he wins when I am there now
Watching Nole lose in 2006 does not count he was 19! You're a lucky charm, obviously!
arm is offline View My Blog!