MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fill-In-The-Draw San Jose. SF UPDATED! EddyDoubleD (Raonic) Vs Hardbody27 (Haas)

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 04:12 AM   #87
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fill-In-The-Draw San Jose. ROUND 2 UPDATED! Cheeky Chick Leads..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jervisjames View Post
Coming from you is funny dude.

You made a spelling mistake in your own draw, in Rotterdam, Sao Paolo, Chennai, Zagreb and in Doha. That's 6 times in 3 weeks Chris.
And you made a spelling mistake in the draw you posted for people to copy without fixing it (KAVCIC).
An unexpected bonus of having the Stats page is that you can actually see where the mistakes are and pinpoint them fairly quickly just by adding the columns.

When you sign up to manage a tournament that is part of the job of managing. If you don't want to make the initial changes and don't have time to make some updates, then don't manage.
Relax guys!

What I used to do as manager, is to check after added each draw if the number of total picks is correct. In this case, you don't need to check individually what player's draw is incorrect..

I just looked post#77, based on 67 draws posted - in the match Popisil - Donskoy, there is only 64 picks counted so 3 have been forgotten. Verdasco 65..

TT doubles: - Rank 94 (+175 in 2013)
Titles: CH Buenos-Aires'12, Fut Poitiers'13 , CH Caltanisseta'13, ATP Bogota (with Fickelgruber)
PAW: Rank 36 (Race: 19)
FITD: W Kuala Lumpur'12, Dusseldorf'13, 2nd Sydney'13
DTT: W Doubles (w. goOudinUSA)

Allez les Frenchies (Tsonga/Monfils/Gasquet/Simon/Paire/De Scheeper/Pouille/Bourgue)
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote