MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 03:19 AM   #2630
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

I am so excited I got tickets to the New Kids on the Block/98 Degrees/Boyz II Men tour

They seem to be pretty good seats

If I could just go back in time and tell 6 year old me that I was going to get to see NKOTB, she would be

And to go back in time and tell 16 year old me that I was going to get to see 98 Degrees again, she would be

(I never was crazy for Boyz II Men, but... their songs were good for middle school slow dances and, I like them enough )

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!