MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Blade Runner" Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2013, 12:36 AM   #29
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Blade Runner" Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolmas View Post
In the U.S., you're better off killing an intruder than to shoot and injure them (your word vs theirs), because then they could sue you. This particular case isn't in mind, just generally speaking.
Remind me of some cold-blooded Chinese who, when crashing down a victim by car accident, the first thing that they do, is not to check on and save that victim but to crash them again for making sure that they are dead so that they don't have to compensate more ........ I know that an intruder is different from a victim of a car accident, but find it hard to kill someone immediately when your life is not under threat, I mean, what if the intruder just wants to steal something and has no intention to hurt you?

and my dislike towards this Oscar increased after seeing him cried like a river in the courtroom. Has the guts to kill his girl friend but no guts to face the charge? Come on, act like a man!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 02-16-2013 at 03:35 AM.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote