MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #3836
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
It's pretty obvious he's referring to that guy from Basel.
dunno, I'm dutch and we have Rojer the doublesplayer, could be meaning him? Or Baker? Or Becker? Berrer? de Bakker? Ferrer?

since I have not really displayed any preference for any of the above, including Federer, I wouldn't know which one it is

the point, which has obviously eluded you, is that he assumes that I'm a rabid Federer-fan, which I am not. Since this assumption leads to simple-minded insults, I really wonder why I am even entering this discu...wait you were right, I'll shut up

"a place for vultures and mugs to express their opinions about other vultures and mugs"
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!