MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2013, 11:35 AM   #4592
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

From Google translate:

Grigor Dimitrov has reached the quarterfinals of the strongest tournament in Rotterdam with a prize of 1,575,875 euros, today at 13:30 pm local time, will face one of his closest friends on the ATP tour and doubles partner Marcos Baghdatis.

In Haskovo yesterday was a day of rest, and our first rocket was preparing hard for his next bout, training in the company of one of his idols champion Roger Federer last year, with whom he can only meet in the final.

"Thank you all for your support. Made two very good wins this week in Rotterdam after two tough fights. Tomorrow is my quarterfinal against Marcos. Patience and I expect to get a great battle," Grisha wrote on Facebook.

Here are some pictures from the training of Grigor Dimitrov and Roger Federer:
Litotes is online now View My Blog!