MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ***Fernando's ATP tournament archives, part 1***

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2005, 03:34 PM   #58
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Fernando KICKS @SS" Indian Wells thread

I've always thought Verdasco was a lucious looking man, but I figured he was one of those really good looking guys who were egotistical etc. You know the kind I'm talking about.

But yesterday, I fell in love with his game, and I found out that he's a really nice guy too.

After this tough and bitter loss (a match he truly deserved to win if only he could have kept up his level of play under the severe pressure), Verdasco stopped and signed autographs..... not just a few autographs like the nice losers do, but he signed EVERY SINGLE one!! And there were lots there too because they were waiting for Andy to sign. I couldn't believe that he was actually doing that.

Also the crowd loved him. They gave him lots and lots of applause and cheers as he walked off the court. Not just polite clapping but real cheering. I could tell the crowd started loving him sometime around the end of the second set. They were cheering all of his great winners wildly. You could tell the crowd still wanted Andy to win, but they were loving what they were seeing from Verdasco.
star is offline View My Blog!