MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Poll: What was the best Wimbledon final of the naughtys?

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 11:46 PM   #60
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll: What was the best Wimbledon final of the naughtys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Fedal tards ruined the poll, yet I've seen none of them actually come in here and defend their reasoning behind voting that final.... I think we all know Wimbledon 2001 was the best final of the naughties.
yeah Prodigy, spot on ... that's how I feel too. The 2008 final was epic (and expected btw), but not as good as 2001 in terms of pure entertainment, excitement, quality of play ... there was so much 'magic' in that match . If some of you younger guys haven't seen it, you must... Go to you tube, you'll be able to find the complete match.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote