MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Poll: What was the best Wimbledon final of the naughtys?

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #55
country flag alypen

alypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll: What was the best Wimbledon final of the naughtys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timariot View Post
2001 easily. Only reason why it probably doesn't top the poll is that many MTF posters weren't born by then yet.
Or maybe because it was on a Monday and we had to go to work and couldn't see it . Or was that the one where my TV broke down the night before and I couldn't manually programme the video? I really wanted Rafter to win that one, too (Ivanisevic beating Henman in that horrible semi might have had something to do with it, too). What I saw of it later was a very good match, certainly.

Definitely not 2009: I watched that one on DVD the other day and decided life was too short to repeat the experience

Think I'm probably tempted to say 2007, bearing in mind that 2009 is the only one I've watched more than once (yet. Two others are still on my LOVEFILM rental list). I have reservations about voting for a match where the result may have partly depended on which player had more carrots in his diet
alypen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote