MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #4467
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Try to forget the bad, I look at is as loves day, I gave my grandmother and mom mom spa and I bought sweets to ppl from my work.

Forget the commercial bla bla stuff
Why on this particular day though. To me it doesnt make since, i cant you just do it on any occasion. Why that particular day. To me its a waste of holiday and a waste of time. And yes people commercialized the hell outta that day as if its the most important day of the year. I dont fall for those bullcrap things any ways. I dont like it and i never will. It sickens me, its pathetic. Nothing bad happened to me on that day, its just stupid so-called "holiday" to me.