MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rotterdam R2 Dimitrov def. Devydenko 7-5 6-3

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #78
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotterdam R2 Dimitrov def. Devydenko 7-5 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I've only watched bits and chunks of this match, since I was glued to soccer match at the same time, taking place in Madrid...but from what I saw, Davy gifted the break in the first set with brainless errors and I assume the second set went the similar route as well. Bulgarian pusher did well to capitalize on old Kolya's mistakes I guess
I've heard Dimitrov called many things, both good and bad but never a "pusher". Well done madmax, with each post, you prove how little you understand tennis.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote