MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rotterdam R2 Dimitrov def. Devydenko 7-5 6-3

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 10:13 AM   #76
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotterdam R2 Dimitrov def. Devydenko 7-5 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I've only watched bits and chunks of this match, since I was glued to soccer match at the same time, taking place in Madrid...but from what I saw, Davy gifted the break in the first set with brainless errors and I assume the second set went the similar route as well. Bulgarian pusher did well to capitalize on old Kolya's mistakes I guess
Hmmm? U watched only when Davy makes UE ,how strange for a hater And Grigor is such an agresive player,to call him a pusher is shame even for a hater like u,find something new !About this match : The fact i love the most is that Grigor played really well from the beginning to the end