MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #4299
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
That must be an interesting job.

Well if I don't write that quick just comfortable, I barely type error and I really don't look at the keys. When I type quick, more often I change caracters and I type sooner something I should after another one.
About the right little finger, we Hungarians have the most of caracter for the finger. In Hungarian text at times I look at the keys due to those caracters. (, , , , ű, enter, shift, backspace, -)
It has its moments I'm comfortable in my job and not looking for a better one. That's as much as one can ask, I suppose.

I do not have finger control enough to avoid a lot of initial errors, but my fingers detect them quickly so I am a serious backspace-user.

Always interesting to me to learn a bit about other languages. You have a lot of special characters, I see. In Norwegian, we have very little in the way of accentuates like those you mentioned. But we have three extra letters at the end of the alphabet, the , and .
Litotes is online now View My Blog!