MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #4281
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post

What is your job?
I'm a controller. Checking the company numbers, making reports, checking all incoming invoices agaist purchase agreements to see we're not getting overinvoiced. That sort of thing. It's a fairly large company, the head office where I work has almost 100 employees. The shops we own has over 2000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
We call 10 because space is for thumbs. 8 for the rest and I really use all of them. The best thing is that I don't have to look at the keys at all, only the monitor. That's why I said lower chance to send type error.

I know space is for thumbs. And you know, I occasionally use my left thumb on space. I didn't realize Was checking myself now. So, it's more correct to say i use 8. The right thumb and little finger are definitely inactive. As for only looking at the monitor, I'm not quite there...but I can write fairly correctly only looking at the keys.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!