MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 10:18 AM   #4277
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
My day is OK. A bit of PC problems at work, but nothing I'm not accustomed to. I've gotten really good at the "Waiting while the system works"-part. I've told everyone with an opportunity to do something about this that it might not be an ideal situation, but apparently it's the best available option.

What is your job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
10 fingers? That's impressive. I use seven. Four on the left, three on the right. No thumbs, one one little finger. I'm self-taught....
We call 10 because space is for thumbs. 8 for the rest and I really use all of them. The best thing is that I don't have to look at the keys at all, only the monitor. That's why I said lower chance to send type error.