MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Brazil Open 2013, São Paulo • 11 - 17 February 2013

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 03:55 AM   #13
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brazil Open 2013, São Paulo • 11 - 17 February 2013

Nadal spectacular victory in doubles, rising to the "twisted"
in the Ibirapuera Brazilian Sao Paulo, Brazil.

(bad) translation from Spanish: http://www.brasilopen.com.br/espanho...-el-ibirapuera

- Over 9000 people vibrated with the sensational victory of Rafael Nadal
and David Nalbandian, over the Spanish Pablo Andujar and Guillermo Garcia Lopez in the
doubles draw of the Brasil Open, which closed the second day of the ATP Brazil is
performed in the Ibirapuera gymnasium.
* Twice Spanish / Argentine, won 6/3, 3/6 7 11/9, after saving two match points,
both excellent returns del Toro Don Miura (Rafa), who used all his arsenal to lift game
that seemed lost.

Supported by a legion of partial, Nadal made ​​a miracle to return a powerful service
Andujar, when the count was 9/7, and then with an ace and another good service
Hispanic anticipated the Bookmark. The task was completed with a powerful smash
Nalbandian, after another good move by Nadal.

After the meeting, Nadal acknowledged the presence and support of the public and
promised more for their upcoming shows:
"I am very happy to have returned to Brazil. It is a great joy to play against the
Brazilian public. The victory alongside David (Nalbandian), makes me very happy,
"he said.

In the quarterfinals Nadal and Nalbandian composed face double Olivier Marach of
Austria and Horacio Zeballos, who beat Lukas Dlouhy of the Czech Republic and
Andre Sa of Brazil, by 7/5 and 6/0. This event contains the day of the court 1
Stephan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote