MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rotterdam R1: Nieminen def. Goffin 6-0 6-0

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 03:01 AM   #138
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotterdam R1: Nieminen def. Goffin 6-0 6-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMU30 View Post
How many of those players are past their twilight and at the end of their careers? Are any of them relevant today? Your comment is delusional

If these are not bad losses in your mind, you are even crazier than I thought you were...Restore your sanity, please and quickly
Get your definition of a journeyman straight, and then come back

And no, I don't think they are bad losses. Except for the loss to Nieminen. The win-loss ratio is bad, but these are not embarrassing players to lose to for someone who is still finding his way on the ATP Tour.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote