MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 11:28 PM   #4348
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Lennon being shown up for the clown he is, nice choice to play the player who was in African nations final and only arrived back 11 hours before the match - and he costs you first and third goal

other than that Celtic played ok but as an attacking force they are shit, poor crossing and balls shot straight into Buffoon's arms all night

cant wait till St Mirren smash them out of the cup again in 3 weeks.
lennon's such a clown that he got celtic into the last 16, which is something that rangers struggled with badly throughout their history and something that your part-time team isn't going to achieve any time soon.

i would say that it is amusing that your posts and gloating reps seem to show that you are more interested in celtic's losses than your own team's victories, but then i remember that your team doesn't exist any more, so i guess that celtic losing provides you with the only football happiness you ever get these days
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!