MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #4342
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
That was just a walk in the.. Celtic Park

Love the identity of the team that keeps getting stronger, we might not display the most flashy performances on the field but we STEP UP. 11 warriors, disciplined, organized, and not giving a single ball for lost. I was surprised by Celtic, however, they played better than what I was expecting and had a few chances, kept coming forward... certainly didn't deserve such a big score in our favour, but that's the sport.

Super Marchisio, great match by Peluso and extremely happy for Matri scoring again. sending a message to Llorente haha

ps. lol Ibra
you're right, 0-3 was a bit of a travesty in terms of the overall way the game went. we deserved a lot more form the match than that. but yeah, that's the sport. we managed to beat barca with our fair share of luck, so i can't be too pissed off about being unlucky this time. congrats.
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!