MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 07:46 PM   #2427
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Hope you feel better soon.

I hope to escape it again this year
I'll be ok soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I got my tickets to the Oscars marathon

Had to deal with a stubborn man at the box office though I go to the box office and wanted a 2 day pass which is $50 for the 9 movies, which is really quite a good deal. So I tell him I want it for the 19th and 20th. There are several days you can choose between. There's like.. an "A" day and a "B" day. And those are the two days that work for me. So he tells me it's $25. I know this is wrong because it's clear he gave me just one day. The ticket prints and it only has the date of the 19th on there. So I tell him, um I need to get the 20th now, thinking he'd just ring me up for the 2nd day, I'd pay another $25 and it would be fine. Except he INSISTED that he was correct. I kept looking at the ticket and I knew it was wrong. So I ended up going back up to him and I was like "Look I'm pretty sure I still need a ticket for the 20th. They aren't going to let me in with a ticket that says the 19th" He made me go inside the theater and talk to a manager of sorts and she understood what I was saying and got it situation, but the guy was just SUCH a pain because he was so sure he was right that he wasn't even LISTENING to me.

I know what happened, and I could even understand what he was looking at in his register without me seeing it. For one day it is $30, but 2 days is $50. Since you can mix and match between several days, there is a 2 day price listed for each day as well. He saw that it was the two day price and thought it was a two day ticket... but arghhhh so frustrating.

At least now I have the tickets

Friday 2/15, Sunday 2/17, Tuesday 2/19 or Thursday 2/21
Beasts of the Southern Wild - 12:00pm
Life of Pi - 1:50pm
Les Miserables - 4:20pm
Amour - 7:20pm
Lincoln - 9:50pm

Saturday 2/16, Monday 2/18 or Wednesday 2/20
Django Unchained - 12:15pm
Silver Linings Playbook - 3:20pm
Zero Dark Thirty - 5:45pm
Argo - 8:45pm

I will probably not stay for Lincoln that first day since I've already seen it and it's SO late.. but we'll see
yay for this!
arm is offline View My Blog!