MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 07:11 PM   #2425
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Yay for the tickets!!

Plus you'll be able to take some breaks during the day because you've seen some of those.
Yeah, I mean I don't mind seeing Les Mis and Silver Linings again But I know from experience that I will be tired by the time Lincoln comes on

When I did this before it was Frost/Nixon last, which I hadn't seen... and Slumdog Millionaire was the one right before it... which I had seen... and I wished they had been switched because I was SOO sleepy during Frost/Nixon

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!