MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Some more gentle comedy from Nadal....."25-second rule will harm the fans"

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #60
country flag Aloevera

Aloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond reputeAloevera has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some more gentle comedy from Nadal....."25-second rule will harm the fans"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban1920 View Post
Fuck this pathetic moonballing mug named Nadull complaining about the ATP not catering to his gamesmanship and time wasting skills.

Nadull has cheated his way to winning matches simply by taking 45 seconds between points and now he's whining he can no longer cheat.
After watching what happened between him and Rosol at Wimby, I'm convinced that he supports gamesmanship and I'm not surprised with all these incessant whining. His true colors revealed when things didn't go his way.
Aloevera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote