MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Some more gentle comedy from Nadal....."25-second rule will harm the fans"

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #47
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some more gentle comedy from Nadal....."25-second rule will harm the fans"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Humbalito making a fool of himself yet again, mistakingly thinking everything that is good for him is the best for the sport. "Will harm the crowd" my ass. Who exactly wants to watch him pick his ass for 45 seconds between every point. Pathetic. And what "4 hours" is he talking about. Matches that long happen like once a year for a player (and for most players not even that).

Seriously though, if the ATP wants to care about the players and still have good quality tennis, there is a solution:

Speed up the hard courts.

Then the matches would be over faster and players would get injured less and not so worn out. We would then also be able to have best of 5 set finals in masters.

But I guess Nadal would be against that suggestion since it wouldn't suit him. "Fans want to see 50+ shot rallies, no? Fans want to see long matches, no? Fans want to see injured players, no? Wait, maybe not, no?"
This is the true, no?