MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Livescores (November 2013)

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 01:07 PM   #1707
country flag Iwoo

Iwoo has a reputation beyond reputeIwoo has a reputation beyond reputeIwoo has a reputation beyond reputeIwoo has a reputation beyond reputeIwoo has a reputation beyond reputeIwoo has a reputation beyond reputeIwoo has a reputation beyond reputeIwoo has a reputation beyond reputeIwoo has a reputation beyond reputeIwoo has a reputation beyond reputeIwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescores (February 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hårdkål View Post
Both players had trainer on court earlier. Youzhny used his medical time-out before the start of the 3:rd IIRC. DeBakker's toe was hurt somehow since before the match, so I think he just felt some pain but it didn't seem to bother him at all moving on.

Youzhny was bitching about his leg and then later his back (he did have trainer on court for the leg vs Cilic in Zagreb as well so I doubt he's faking it). He didn't appear very bothered though, and it was seemingly obvious that he just used it as an excuse to give up once he got broken a second time in the decider. His injury (or injuries, potentially) could have affected his play, however. I wouldn't know...

Now hopefully, just hopefully my under and set bets are null and void, despite already being decided. :P

Did you have anything running on that match?
of course I had
Youzhny/Wu/De Schepper treble, with Wu already won and De Schepper up by set & break