MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #372
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Just imagine the world today if Jesus would have retired before the crucifixion to enjoy a peace and quiet married life with Mary-Magdalene.

Serving God doesn't work like that.
Bit of a wild comparison, that. The pope isn't exactly dying for our sins and he will most probably have a natural death.

The previous pope looked like death warmed up at the latter stages of his life. How on earth did he serve God then? The mere presence of what's left of his body and mind? If your brain is turning to mush, how are you serving God? The church needs a strong leader with a healthy mind in a healthy body. I disliked this pope with a passion but I have respect for his decision to step down. I no longer consider myself a roman catholic but I still think it's important for the world to have a strong, good man for that job so I hope that they make a good choice but I doubt it.

Quote:
That being said, he has to stop being that tentative. I understand he's scared about the knee but WTF was that serve at 6-6 in the 2nd set TB to go MP up
True. It was frustrating to watch.

Same with the third set. He goes a break up and he follows it up with a very tentative serve game.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote