MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 09:08 AM   #370
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
It's heaps better than what the previous pope went through, sticking through the end although you wondered in what state of mind he was. He should have abdicated too so that he could spend the last years of his life in a bit of peace and quiet. I think that the leader of a church should be strong for the job anyway.

Yup. Just imagine the world today if Jesus would have retired before the crucifixion to enjoy a peace and quiet married life with Mary-Magdalene.

Serving God doesn't work like that.