MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 06:43 AM   #367
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
The first time in over 600 years a pope has abdicated! What's going on with old people - first a queen, now a pope.
It's heaps better than what the previous pope went through, sticking through the end although you wondered in what state of mind he was. He should have abdicated too so that he could spend the last years of his life in a bit of peace and quiet. I think that the leader of a church should be strong for the job anyway.

Quote:
I'm not Roman Catholic but I'm hoping they pick someone more liberal this time.
Well, the current pope will have a very strong say in it and he had a very strong say in hand-picking the people who are now on the short list for the job so I'm not really seeing a liberal pope any time soon.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote