MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tomic on hardcourt 2013

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 05:26 AM   #185
country flag ogre

ogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond reputeogre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tomic on hardcourt 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallace.. View Post
I didn't watch the match myself but I heard ppl say Tomic was trying to be overly aggressive sometimes and leaked too many errors...was this the case? Or did he not try to take the initiative in the rallies? I'll be much more happier if he indeed did try to dictate the whole time, or was this a 2012 I don't want to compete kinda match?
Until the 3rd set this was a '2012 my mind too distracted' and then in the 3rd a 'I don't want to compete'.

You could say he tried to take the initiate- or you could say he tried to end the rally immediately, but really it was just a case of being too error prone with difficulty concentrating.
ogre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote