MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 02:30 AM   #366
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
for the Rafa fans here.

I had that sick feeling in the last game.

But, I remind myself how good it is to see him back on the court.
But yes, he's back and he made a final.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
His opponent came out with all guns blazing: good serve, aggressive in his shots. I feel that Rafa lacked confidence (it went up and down throughout the match, I think that he was fighting himself as much as his opponent) and I think that he's still needs to build up his fitness level but on the plus side, he kept fighting until the end.
I didn't see any of the match, so it was interesting to read this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
In other news, our national ice hockey team just qualified for the Olympic Games. Everyone was so happy yesterday Especially because Dinamo Riga had such a bad season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Just read that the pope will abdicated on the 28th of February.
The first time in over 600 years a pope has abdicated! What's going on with old people - first a queen, now a pope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
i never liked him and this decision just makes my oppinion of him even stronger
I'm not Roman Catholic but I'm hoping they pick someone more liberal this time.