MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #350
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Ouch since so long? Then I guess you won't even read for the next few years, it isn't improved. Nay!
well, in fact I only read 1 1/2 threads. The thread with Rafa's excuse why he didn't win ("my knee hurts so bad") had much trolling, yeah, but also some reasonable postings, especially about Rafa always referring to his missing health when he loses matches. And yeah it is a fact he nearly always does that. The most reasonable posting there was the one I quoted, of Trollicki, saying "yeah Rafa, you will have to learn to cope with the pain, but that is the toll you pay for your playing style."

I said it already for years that Rafa won't get old on the courts with his way of playing tennis.

The other thread I had a look into was the match thread after the win of Zeballos... Nice to see I wasn't the only one who was surprised to see him win.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!