MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #4065
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Call me Johnny
Well... From what I saw (sadly, not too much), it wasn't a great match, but who cares! Dimitrov won an amazing win.

Sadly Tsonga lost

But... oh well... Dimitrov - Davydenko seems to be a promise of great tennis.
Sorry, I always forget your name
Yeah I agree. I saw nothing from that match, I worked. But I'm happy for the result.

Oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Alright I don't know how the modding around here works or any thing, and I know I push it, but I've been personally insulted twice now by Serve&volley01 and he hasn't been banned and I'm not sure if he's even had an infraction... I have never personally insulted someone on here to the point of trashing the area where they live, or accusing them of being a nationalist or young upstart like that guy has.
I will be honest with you. I have no idea what happened.
But if there was any action, not always first time a ban, depends on type of rule-breaking. E.g. for personal attack not always ban and you can't know about cards.