MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - M.Muzza.M Chat

Thread: M.Muzza.M Chat
View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 10:12 PM   #548
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: M.Muzza.M Chat - Meltdown in Melbourne!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I'm really disappointed and quite angry that he won't be representing Great Britain in Davis Cup for our Euro-Africa Group I tie with Russia in April. That's three in a row that he's skipped, now.
Can't blame him especially this one. Ross being out weakens the doubles options and there's no 2nd singles. Unlike Federer who has Wawrinka for back up and still leaves him on his todd to take the flak if the Swiss lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepploydath View Post
To train with Lendl for a month in Miami. He said he was jetlagged last year playing in Indian Wells after going deep in Dubai.
Woulda liked to see him vulture Memphis' 500 points to keep him closer in touch with the top 2 personally.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote