MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #2662
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "rocking" Lurkers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I think he should beat Kližan, who hasn't been playing well recently.

Duncan, he's not in my team, and Tsonga was, but I'm still really happy because I like Sijsling anyway.

Thank you, but as you said the other day it wasn't an important week. Still happy to win, though.

both had 3 set matches today, but Sijsling had the huge win so i hope he wins

You didn't replace him 2 minutes before deadline ended ?

We'll see how it goes this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keech View Post
you'll have to tell us approximately where you're sitting so that we can keep an eye out for you ..what's the capacity there, seems very cozy from what I saw in the Tomic v Dimitrov match
no idea yet, i just sit somewhere

well, maybe cozy but it's the best attended indoor event in europe, maybe the world. Over 100.000 visitors each year, must look that up for the exact figures

The Clash,Pixies,The Beatles,Smashing Pumpkins,The Smiths,XTC,Kraftwerk,Mano Negra,Rage Against The Machine,Bob Marley,Jeff Buckley,Nick Drake,Madness,The Specials,David Bowie,Prince,Echo & The Bunnymen,Urban Dance Squad,Radiohead,The Pogues,Sonic Youth,Velvet Underground,Joy Division,The Cure,Depeche Mode
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!