MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #364
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Or you can come next week to meet me in Paris
Quote:
Nope, I'm going for work.

I'll have my Bruxelles city break soon enough, I hope
Quote:

I'm honoring Wagner year by drooling over Jonas all over Europe trying to catch whanever Wagner show I can this year.

Going to Med HD on March, 2nd
Paris, Brussels, Vienna... Living the good life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
liked Metis' hiking pictures

where is her
Mikey I've been busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Indeed.

When I was in Greece, I wanted to visit Delphi but it was a bit out of our way and our trip was already packed as it is
We didn't have time to visit the archeological site or the museum, we got there around 5pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
This is worth a separate quote:

Poor Dlouhy, abandoned by his only Greek fangirl

This is dedicated to Metis:

The title is "Why did you betray me". The lyrics... well, I am sure Metis will study their deep meaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
metis, those are lovely. how long was the hike up? did you have a picnic at the top?
The hike was about 4 hours long. We didn't really hike up to a peak. We started from a plateau (1180 m) and hiked down to Delphi (550 m) following the European long distance path E4 and the Greek path E22. There were points where we had to go up though. It wasn't too dificult or long, about 10-12 km I think. The last hour was the hardest because we were on the ancient stairway-like path down to Delphi, full of stones. Not so good for the knees but the views were spectacular. At some point we stopped briefly for a snack but after the hike we drove to the picturesque town of Arahova for dinner (the town is also the base for the nearby ski resort):

The whole experience was absolutely wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
Mickelson in pebble beach yesterday, thats embarrassing

Wow, such exciting things happening in golf tournaments!
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote