MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez!

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #294
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Winter European Indoors, Allez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilleSimonAddict View Post
I came across this quiz interview he did this past week at the Sud De France tournament but it's all in French. So instead of putting it in the video thread, I thought I might put it here since this thread gets more traffic and maybe some of our French-speaking Gilou fans could give us a quick translate of what's being said.
I tried to use the youtube translator but it just butchers it all up so it's hard to really get what's being said.
]
What I understood was that they asked him for his first future and challenger results, his first points for the ATP, his first doubles, his best doubles performance and in the end Gilles tells them to verify his answer for Grasse. They said it was wrong, but he's sure he's right.
Couldn't understand the first question, cause they talk through each other. Something with a grand slam? That's all I can make of the quiz with my little knowledge of French. It would be easier if it's subtitled, since I'm better at reading than listening.