MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #3797
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
I can tell you are very passionate about things which involve colour spectrum accuracy. Are you a monitor calibrator? Wouldn't want to piss you off regarding something that matters. I get red with rage over the tomatoe/tomato thing so I guess I can't judge you. Get your heart checked regularly though as you fit the profile.
The only other thing that incites that level of passion is misuse of the word literally (looking at you, Justin Gimelstob)

Youzhny, Robredo, Matosevic, Monaco, Kohlschreiber, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Dolgopolov, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Zeballos, Herbert, Tursunov, Djokovic
emotion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote