MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ˇˇVina del Mar!! Rafa Falls to a deserving Zeballos

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 04:50 AM   #71
country flag evilmindbulgaria

evilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ˇˇVina del Mar!! Rafa Falls to a deserving Zeballos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
disappointed to hear him losing coz i was expecting a win this year of Snake starts in a bad way for me. First, got 3 sms from my boss scolding me for ordering the wrong flowers at reception, now rafa losing

well well well, we just have to take things slowly, and hope he gonna improves soon

still Rafa, we love you and are proud of you
Mimi That's ok. Keep you head up!

Rafa is slowly finding his form. Just like at Wimbledon, he lost to a guy on fire who played the match of his life. Let's hope Rafa remains healthy, I am pretty convinced this loss will make him even hungrier and motivate him towards new titles!

Rafa winning at least one slam in 9 consecutive years is the best achievement in Open Era tennis since Laver won all 4 Grand slam tournaments in the same year!

Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion!
evilmindbulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote