MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 05:15 AM   #3983
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
U know that a lot of eyes will look at him bc of this win, he will be rosol 2.0 well mini roso

Lets see what he will Do with this wi bc rosol did nothing.

I was so sure rafa has this title..
Well... Rosol started playing a little better in the ATP level, he made a lot of QF in small tournaments, of course that's not much compared to beating Rafa, but he was 100 at that time and now he's 70. I mean... it's some progress.
Still... Rosol never played that good again... But that's understandable, I mean... When you face Rafa, you're facing a legend, and you should try your best to enter the big book, Rosol did.

I would play my best if I have the great chance of facing a champ

Horacio "Cebolla" Zeballos.

Cebolla means Onion. We can say it is because he made his rivals cry