MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 03:34 AM   #3968
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Who the hell is Zeballos???! Never heard that name in my life

GM must be crazy, I hope all of fed fans remember joe hurt it was to lost the AO
I hope Andy's fans will remember how hurt it was to lost AO
I hope nole fans will remember how hurt it was to lost RG wimby and USO

No need to dance on someone's blood.
Ok he lost let's move in and give him and his fans a break
The people who don't know Zeballos should move on, but there are a lot of people like me who enjoy his tennis and style.
And we should be very happy with this victory! I mean... he beat a legend! Cebolla beat Nadal and won his first tournament!!!
You're so amazing, Horacio.

You should totally check him out Amber, he's a leftie with a really beautiful one hander backhand.
He moves really well on every surface, and he can make beautiful strokes, searching for the lines.
Sadly he's kinda weak mentally, when he has a though loss, it takes a lot of time to recover.

Still, a great player, look at this:

When the guy is ON, he's a really talented player with beautiful tennis.