MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 01:03 AM   #3965
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
GOD DAMNIT! I feel exactly the same about online search!
They gave you that "Wonder-mega-job-amazing-we-all-want" and they never reply even to ONE e-mail!
I mean... I have applied to a lot of them, and I mean a lot! Round 30!
Not even one response... And I sent a personal message to each one of them.

Those aren't fans, dude... Relax about them.
Do you think guys like them (without saying any names) post in the Fedforum? Tards are pathetic and deserves no respect. They're not fans, just haters.
There are a lot of them who only live to insult one player, who comment in every match they play, win or lose, who has NOTHING positive to say but hate.

Oh well... This is MTF. But I think answering hate with hate isn't exactly the best way to combat it.
IMO, personally, I don't read them, I just post wherever I want without reading them, there is the ignore button for something.
Not only that but in person search is no better. You ask if they have any jobs going they say all vacancies advertised online, check online blah blah blah. You hand in CV they just bin it .

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!