MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 12:37 AM   #3954
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

yep they like to make ridiculous threads about Rafa's losses and rafa's so called "stupidity" press conferences and all that jazz. I mean 99% of GM hates Nadal with a passion. Some of them are respectful about Nadal but majority of them are plain losers. I never hate on any player, but these people are just beyond insane in GM, do you see all the threads about him. The guy can be playing the whole time and still get some negitive thread open. Its how it is man.