MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #2323
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I like that seafoam color, but probably more a blue color is better for Raquel. Pink also, but really that gown would be horrible in pink. Cloying.

when I see pinkish orange, I think peach. Peach is is good color for lots of people. I think Raquel is rather pale for real orange. My goddaughter is stunning in orange and red orange, but she has very olive skin.

However, in my search, I learned that peach is the color of infidelity.
Peach is not a good color for me at all. I am too pale. And I don't want to go with pink or light blue, because I already looks like a cute little girl. If I go for pink or light blue I am going to look like an angel. Well I am not angel.

Quote:
I like this shape for Raquel because she has a tiny waist and the skirt isn't too full

It would need something around the waist because that seam isn't the most beautiful.

Think of those actresses! They are all teensy tiny people and they wear long dreses.
I like this one! It's similar to the one I posted, no? you didn't like that one?

I have regular/small wait but large hips so long dresses don't work for me.

Quote:
It doesn't show me th photos. Can you try to post only the photos? I need all the help I can get. So thank you
arm is offline View My Blog!