MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Disappearing posts in MTF

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #39
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Disappearing posts in MTF

In the TT Brownsville Thread justafanYYC had filled out all the first pages and then I went to look at them again and they had gone back to the way the TT game managers always start out a TT game Thread. I did a PM to justafanYYC and said what had happened. The pages are right now at least they were the last time I looked. If people that don't play TT read this they won't understand what I'm talking about, but scoobs plays TT so he will understand what I'm talking about. This problem needs to be fixed and I know all scoobs can do is to keep reporting the problem. As he has been doing, but sadly the Forum still isn't operating correctly!

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote