MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ˇˇVina del Mar!! Rafa Falls to a deserving Zeballos

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 07:35 AM   #63
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ˇˇVina del Mar!! Gimeno-Traver up next! Not before 6 p.m.

Quote:
Nadal Seeks Vina Del Mar Double; Zeballos Beats Berlocq
Vina del Mar, Chile
by ATP Staff

Top seed Rafael Nadal will look to cap off an incredible comeback tournament when he plays for the singles and doubles trophies on Sunday at the VTR Open in Vina del Mar. Nadal is making his season debut this week after being sidelined for seven months with a left knee injury.

"I'm really happy with what I've been doing this week," said Nadal. "I have a good feeling on the court. So I cannot ask for anything more. I will try to play better and better every day."

Nadal breezed into the singles final Saturday evening, dismissing third-seeded Jeremy Chardy 6-2, 6-2. He will begin his quest to double up on the hardware when he faces Horacio Zeballos for the singles crown at 10pm CET/4pm ET, and then will take court with Juan Monaco in the doubles final against Italians Paolo Lorenzi and Potito Starace.

"I played well today, better than the days before, which is important," Nadal said. "I won't compare myself to seven months ago, it's just the first week of competition. It's a great feeling to be in a final match after so much time without playing.

"Tomorrow, it will be a tough match against Horacio, who is playing great tennis. I hope to keep enjoying myself like I've been doing during this tournament and that my physical condition remains good."
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...s-Berlocq.aspx