MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #6a - Dallas -Congrats to Federer in 2 and Machado & Gil/theKSHE!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 06:33 AM   #325
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #6a - Dallas -Congrats to Federer in 2 and Machado & Gil/theKSHE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federer in 2 View Post
First singles title

Like I said earlier, great thanks to the manager who has done a fantastic job! Best managed TT event I've played.

Congrats to all the winners, runner ups and everybody who had a good week. Hopefully see you in other events

And congrats to Rhyne Williams
Hang on to that great feeling! I remember my first TT CH win still, but I just can't get that Doubles win. This was my 6th try. My partner said I was becoming the TT Doubles version of Andy Murray I told him I would rather become Kim Sears

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote